So we witnessed the best matchup of the season when Georgia beat LSU last weekend. Today presents six conference games and one non-conference matchup between Alabama and Georgia State.
Georgia State @ No. 1 Alabama
– This game is pretty much a no-brainer. I guess you can say today is pretty much a scrimmage game for the Crimson Tide and practice for the second and third string players. I don’t think Alabama will shut them out but it won’t be pretty. Alabama 45, Georgia State 7.
No. 6 Georgia @ Tennessee
– Even if Georgia misses Todd Gurley today, it won’t matter. Tennessee is down again this year and Georgia shouldn’t have any trouble. BUT, don’t count them out because Georgia has beaten themselves in the past. Georgia 38, Tennessee 17.
No. 24 Ole Miss @ Auburn
– This will be a close matchup today and also fast pace. I see Ole Miss bouncing back this week with a win after struggling to Alabama last week. Ole Miss 28, Auburn 21.
Arkansas @ No. 18 Florida
– The way the Gators have been playing with Tyler Murphy under snap and Matt Jones in the backfield, I believe Muschamp and the Gators handle business and it will be an exciting night game in the Swamp! Florida 28, Arkansas 17.
No. 10 LSU @ Mississippi State
– LSU’s defense went through a struggle last week against Georgia, so they should be able to bounce back today. However, its tough to play in Starkville. Dan Mullen won’t let his team go without a fight. LSU still wins, 35-21.
Missouri @ Vanderbilt.
– This is almost an even match up. Vanderbilt has the slight advantage since the game is in Nashville but its pretty much a tossup. I have Vanderbilt 28, Missouri 24.
Kentucky @ No. 13 South Carolina
– South Carolina will handle their business tonight over the Cats. Its a home game in Columbus and the Gamecocks are too dominant at home. Kentucky may run the ball but their passing game will be off. Look for a re-run just like the Florida/Kentucky game last weekend.