Well football fans, its Friday and just a matter of hours away until we kick off with week 5. But at least this week will be a little more exciting than week 4. LSU-Georgia and Alabama-Ole Miss should give the weekend some hype, but the Texas A&M-Arkansas’ rivalry should have everybody on their toes.
#12 South Carolina at UCF
– Steve Spurrier and the Gamecocks better bring their A game tomorrow or UCF will take care of business. The Knights won’t lose without a fight. They are a much talented team than last year when Missouri beat them. I still have the Gamecocks though. South Carolina 28, UCF 17.
#6 LSU at #9 Georgia
– This is definitely one of the biggest games of the year and its going to be exciting to watch. My only concern with Georgia is can their defense show up and play good enough to stop LSU’s talented offense? I think LSU tames the Dogs today but not by much. LSU 28, Georgia 21.
South Alabama at Tennessee
– South Alabama beat WKU this year, who Tennessee killed. The Vols can’t expect to get a win handed to them but they shouldn’t have any problem. Tennessee 35, South Alabama 17.
#21 Ole Miss at #1 Alabama
– Everybody has Alabama on their upset alert, but Alabama is still the king of college football this year. They have some fixes in some areas but Saban and the Crimson Tide are too strong for this Ole Miss ball club. It will be a good first half game but look for Alabama to pull away in the second half. Alabama 42, Ole Miss 21.
#20 Florida at Kentucky
– Its going to be interesting to see how Tyler Murphy plays tomorrow in his first start. With the loss of Driskel and Easley things are going to be shaken up a bit, but the Gators still have a strong reliable defense and they should pull this one out. The score is going to be close and Kentucky will put up a fight. Florida 28, Kentucky 14.
Arkansas State at Missouri
– Missouri has be real surprised the way they have been playing so far this year. I like them for tomorrows game. Missouri 38, Arkansas State 17.
UAB at Vanderbilt
– Vanderbilt has struggled every game so far but UAB still can’t size up to Vandy. Vanderbilt can use this game to fix their on going issues.
#10 Texas A&M at Arkansas
– I’m feeling quite confident in Johnny Manziel and the Aggies this week. They put a good beaten on SMU last week and I think they will handle their business by at least 2 touchdowns. Texas A&M 38, Arkansas 20.